The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel

Tuesday, 17 February 2015








I can't even begin to describe how much I love the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel. It's everything to me, everything I tell ya! Although it's called a cleansing gel, it's in fact a balm that turns into a silky oil when massaged into the skin - and let me tell you right now it massages in like a dream! The texture ... oh my the texture is just beautiful. I apply a good dollop of this over the skin and I like to really take my time massaging the product onto the skin before I remove it gently with a hot, damp flannel. My skin is left feeling cleaner, softer and brighter. Oh and it's bright orange in colour - what's not to love! My skin was in desperate need of a little love and this cleanser really did the trick.

This little gem is packed with quality ingredients such as Vitamin A which improves the appearance of sun damaged, dry and mature skin. Vitamins C &E which help protect the skin against free radical and environmental damage. There is also starflower oil which improves elasticity and firmness. If that wasn't enough it also contains Pumpkin Enzymes to remove dull skin cells for a brighter, more radiant complexion. So as you can see this product is loaded with amazing ingredients that really benefit the skin.

If you can't tell I'm head over heels in love with this product - it's an absolute pleasure to use and I'm so glad I caved and bought it. This cleanser is suitable for all skin types so if you had your eye on it for a while it might be worth checking out when Cult Beauty have a discount going on which is when I bought mine. It retails for £28, not cheap but the quality of this cleanser makes it worth every single penny.

The only negative thing I would say is that you can't see how much you have left because of the opaque packaging but hey seeing as everything else is so good I can't really complain too much.

It's now it's over to you -  what cleanser is currently floating your boat?






4 comments:

  1. The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel seems to be winning everyone's heart over - and with legit reasons. It's so incredibly good. Yup, I'm a Oskia convert!

    X Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I'm a Oskia convert too! Yeah this cleanser is ahh-mazing, it's worth all the hype it gets.xx

      Delete
  2. I adore this - I have run out and I have one waiting to be opened, I'm just trying to finish a few things before I start using it again! I can't wait though ;) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's such a great quality cleanser and deserves all the hype it gets :) xx

      Delete