The Fantastic Four

Tuesday, 10 February 2015
























I can't quite believe we are in February (January flew by didn't it?). I guess it's true what people say the older you get, the faster time seems to go. Anyway, enough of me rambling and let's get into today's post which is a quick rundown of products that are currently floating my boat.

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Booster

I absolutely love this product and this is actually my second tube since I discovered it from Caroline Hiron's blog. This little gem is a hydration serum that contains Hyaluronic Acid which is an ingredient that draws moisture to the skin. Hydraluron is designed to be used pre-moisturiser because it acts like a magnet to anything you put on top of it and locks in the hydration. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and plump. Love it, worth every single penny in my opinion.

Chanel Chance Eau de Parfum

Chanel Chance has been my go-to perfume recently, and I just can't get enough of it. I am rubbish at describing scents, but there's notes of jasmine, patchouli, pink pepper, white musk, amber, and vanilla. Basically, if I could, I would bathe in this. It's outrageously expensive though -  in fact I nearly choked when the sales assistant told me the price, so I've been trying to use it sparingly but failing miserably as I just can't stop spritzing. If you are near a Chanel counter, you must go and have a sniff of this.

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

I've rediscovered and fallen back in love with my Dior Lip Glow, which is a sheer balm that is designed to work with the chemistry of your lips to create your own unique shade. I know it sounds gimmicky, I know, but it works! On me it gives a natural pink tint to the lips. This is the perfect everyday lip colour for me because it's just so easy and fuss free. It's also super moisturising too and is enriched with mango butter. Oh and how pretty is the packaging? I love taking it out of my bag and reapplying. I can't be without it now (so dramatic) it's become a must-have product in my stash.

Butter London Primrose Hill Picnic

My all-time favourite nail polish - yes this has toppled Essie Mint Candy Apple off the top spot (sorry Essie.) My love for this lacquer has been well documented on my blog so I won't harp on about it too much, but I will say its the perfect summer colour. Yes, I know we are in the dead of Winter right now which is all the more reason I pop this colour on to brighten up a grey and dreary day. Not only is this fuchsia shade absolutely stunning but the formula is amazing too making application a doddle - two coats of this polish and bob's your uncle! It's also worth noting that Butter London are a 3 free company meaning that they do not use any harmful ingredients and their lacquers are free from Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP which is a big plus too.

What products are you loving right now?



4 comments:

  1. Oh Chanel perfume, how I love you - great choices! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. You reminded me I still have to try Hydraluron ;) Dior Addict Lip Glow is simply the best thing ever, adore it! :) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try it - it's great! The Dior lip is a must-have product for me, I can't be without it now :) xx

      Delete